Saturday, February 18, 2012

A long time

It has been pointed out by a few people that I have not been posting... I'm still here. I think about posting these and then wonder what I would say. My life seems slightly depressing right now. And I'm one of these people who mulls over decisions before I talk about it (instead of talking thru it - which is probably healthier), I haven't had much to say. I still working on it, but thought I would let my 3 readers know I'm still here. Just working on some personal issues. Which you might hear about someday. But not today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So, like. I'm here if you ever do wanna talk.

I'm feeling a little blah about life lately too. Pffft.

Take care of yourself, my friend.

Oh, by the way... I'm coming down next month. You wanna get together for a coffee or something.

Anonymous said...

Love ya and miss ya My!
Jen

Steen said...

How are things?