Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Update

Okay this past week I have tried to drink all the water I was suppose to. And I found out that it gets really difficult when I'm at work. So in order to try to drink more, I start my day out with drinking water and trying to fill up my water bottle right from the start of the day.
And I think I was fairly successful. Most days I got the 8 cups of water in. I believe there was one day I only drank 7. It helps having a water bottle that I know I have to work through.
I only exercised twice, so I'm going to continue working on that goal this week. I'm going to try to keep up the water AND do some aerobic activity 6 days of the week. So far, so good. I played 9 holes of golf yesterday and today went for a walk even though it was raining. I go back to work tomorrow so the next few days will be challenging. But I'm going to try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Drinking a glass of water first thing in the morning is an excellent source of protein.