Sunday, May 27, 2012

3 Weeks

Okay, it's been 3 weeks since I have started logging in what I'm eating and how I'm exercising. And I'm down 6 lbs. Which I lost all in that first week. But I have continued with my goal of logging in each day to myfitness pal to write in the food that I eat. And I have seen how incredibly easy it is to over eat. I got Chinese take out earlier in the past week... I got less than I normally do and I still overate by 2000 calories! That is ridiculous! But my goal was to log everything I eat and I have stuck to that goal. So good for me. Now I just need to start modifying what I put into my mouth (I guess recognition is the 1st step right?). While this doesn't seem like I'm doing great, I feel good about the progress I am making. This next week, I am going to focus on my other goal of exercising/being active 4 times a week AND drinking 8 glasses of water (and continuing the logging EVERYTHING I eat). I know I feel better when I make these couple of positive changes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AND you didn't gain any of those 6 back. That to me is also an accomplishment to be celebrated.

Anonymous said...

how did your week go? did you get in all your water?
Jen