Saturday, February 5, 2011

Today?... not so good

Today I kinda had a bad food day. I was out for breakfast and lunch, and supper should have been good, but I had already blown the day, so I ended up having pizza and ice cream. I'm cringing even as I write this. I did have a really good work out today, which may just balance out the breakfast out (I guess I'm just going to pay for the lunch and supper with a smaller weight loss this week).
I have to stay on track for the rest of the week. I go back to work tomorrow. Bright and early at 7am! I haven't been sleeping well since I finished my last stretch of night shifts (I usually work 2 days, 2 nights, then 5 off - but last time I worked 2 days, 3 nights - somehow that extra night really threw me for a loop). So I'm going to try to get some sleep in tonight - I have a fancy new peaceful noise maker - I'm looking forward to sleeping to either a waterfall, rain, or the ocean tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's funny, Syncrude was talking about changing the shifts to 2 nights instead of 3. Apparently they've done studies that say that 2 nights don't mess with you sleep cycle, but 3 do. And I guess you're anecdotal proof.