Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just a little more motivation

I'm in the middle of my stretch of nights that I have to work this week. I don't have much to say right now - but I thought I should post something. The couple of days before I started this stretch weren't the greatest. I found myself slipping into old habits... not eating great, not exercising. And then the first few days back at work, I was so sore I could hardly move at the end of the day. I think it had a lot to do with not exercising. So yesterday and today when I got up in the afternoon, I did a 30 minute workout on the Wii. I think that extra movement before I went to work made all the difference - I haven't been the least bit sore. I just finished working out now and I think I'm going to have to have a shower - I worked that hard. I need to go and pack my supper for tonight. And it is going to be all the right things to eat!

No comments: