Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bad weekend

Okay - I should know better than leaving logging of food 2 days after I ate it is pretty much impossible. I can never remember what I ate. I was pretty tired this past weekend working nights that I didn't log my food. Now I'm really struggling to remember. But if I remember correctly, the slip up on July 1 carried on for a few days. I need to really get back on the wagon after I fall off. So these values (I think) are pretty close.
Saturday July 2: Ate 3310 - Burned 2858 = 452
Sunday Ate 1397 - Burned 3202 = 1805
Monday Ate 3916 - Burned 3107 = 809

NOT very good. I'm going to try harder. To meet my goal of burning more than I'm eating, I went for a walk this morning when I got up. I'm picking up a few extra shifts this week, so I'm going to log my meals better. And I'm going to drink more water. At least 2 liters a day. That's the plan for this week.

No comments: