Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

June 30th balance: Ate 1760 - Burned 3378 = 1618

I feel much better this morning - I think I have recovered from that long walk 3 days ago (time for new shoes - my ankles shouldn't feel that bad for so long after a walk). The last 2 mornings I have had to force myself to eat when I get up for work at 6am. I know you need to eat something shortly after you get up to get your metabolism working, but when you get up at 5:45, some days it is really hard. It is also really hard if I was full when I went to bed. I don't wake up hungry. And that often happens on work days because I get home at 7:30, and then have supper and go to bed. I almost need that empty feeling in my stomach when I go to bed to help me wake up in a mood to eat. But I have to stop rambling - I need to go to work.

No comments: