Monday, August 16, 2010

Weigh in 7

YAHOO!! Great weigh in... I lost 5.9 lbs! I just knew some weight was waiting to fall off! And I think it is time to post another picture. So I have lost a total of 24.3 lbs. Pretty good, eh? I'm pretty excited. I treated myself to some iTunes. And I have been dancing around ever since. I have been craving some white bread - but after this morning's weigh in - NO WAY. I'm sticking to the program.

I went for a swim this morning as well - it is amazing how motivating a large drop in weight can be. I was going to play around on the Wii this evening - but I might just dance a little around some more (the guilty pleasure songs... upbeat, top 40 hits, fun songs I will never admit that I actually bought).

So this dance... it's for a healthier me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! So impressed. I'm inspired. And look at you, my friend, you look so happy. Great picture.