Friday, August 27, 2010

Apathetic

I haven't been really excited about the program recently (like in the past 3 or 4 days). I need to find some motivation again. I had time today to excise... but I didn't. I could have eaten better today... but it was only mediocre. Not that it was really bad - just not really great. So now I have to go back to work tomorrow - so I need to go shopping. I need things to eat for the next 2 days. I have already found out that if I go shopping after working a 12 hour day, I do not make good choices. But it is 7pm, and I haven't had a lot to eat today. So I'm going to be tempted to buy the wrong things tonight. And maybe just admitting this - it will keep me accountable. I'm not sure. But I have to go now - before it gets too late.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seems to me that in this long journey, we all have days/weeks/months like that. And I find that my mediocre is often still enough... you know? Way better than my bad anyways. How did the shopping go? Hope you had a good day at work.