Monday, September 13, 2010

Quick update

I haven't been blogging much - I have worked a lot in the past 2 weeks. I think that contributed to my burn out. I got off work this morning at 7am and now I'm on VACATION. I have been looking forward to this for a long time. I got 4 hours of sleep today, but I still feel great! I'm now trying to figure out what I'm doing on my vacation. I have some stuff planned, but mum was asking if I wanted to come out there to visit. So I've been making lists and figuring out if it works for me to go out there in a few days. I have a bunch of things I need to get done, but it might work. At least by the end of the week. And tomorrow is my weigh in (which ends up being 3 days later, but with all the extra shifts I worked, it is just how my scheduled worked).

So I'll be writing more later - I just have to start planning my life now. (Oh - I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be a good weigh in - while I didn't exercise, I ate all the right things (and not too much of them) even at the mall today when I was craving sushi)!!!

No comments: