Friday, September 3, 2010

Weigh in 9

I gained 1.7lbs. I guess that what apathy will get you. I think I'm burnt out. I don't want to exercise, I don't really want to eat well, I don't want to be at work, and I don't really want to be at home. It is a good thing vacation is coming up soon. In a little over 1 week, I have a lot of time off. I'm looking forward to it. Maybe using the time to refocus my attention on my weight loss goals.

(you can tell I'm not really into this - I hardly have been blogging - weigh in was actually yesterday and I couldn't even be bothered to blog about it).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya. I hear ya. I'm where you're at. Gotta deal with that somehow.

Anonymous said...

Hold your head up Myra, you are doing a great job so far! I hope your holiday can get you recharged!
Jen