Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Weigh in 10

I'm down a little bit - 1.4 lbs. I guess that is a move in the right direction. I haven't quite lost all the weight that I gain a few weeks ago, but I'm pretty close. I was hoping to be down a little more than I am for my vacation, but I'm still happy with this loss.

I had to buy some new clothes - the old ones don't really fit, and the really old ones are a little out of style and more for summer. So I had fun buying clothes for fall - I like sweaters. And now they fit better. I'm only down one size, but I feel like I look better when I'm trying on the clothes. I guess I'm going to call this my celebration for hitting -25 lbs. If buying a ton of clothes every 25 lbs is motivating... I think I'll do it. Even though it is going to get a little expensive. I think one of the problems is that as I have gotten older, my tastes have matured and I just can't buy the super cheap stuff - it just isn't made as well. And then buying things in plus sizes - it is more expensive than regularly sized clothes. Or maybe it is just that there isn't as many options. I'm looking forward to when I'm the smallest of the plus sizes - they always have that size when things go on sale. Right now - they never have my size on sale - it always sells out. Getting to the small plus size is my next mini goal.

So I'm off to visit my parents tomorrow. I don't know how the weigh ins will work. Hopefully I can get some blogging in. Maybe even throw in a few pictures. This first week will be really good. I can totally stay on track at my folks' place. The weeks after that will be tricky. But as my Jenny Craig consultant said - I'm only going to tackle one week at a time (like how is it possible to take on 2 or 3 weeks at once?). So this is going to be a healthier vacation... I just know it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great vacation! And yah for 25lbs down and smaller clothes! You are doing awesome.
Jen