Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mini-victories

I'm in the middle of my work stretch so I don't have much to report on. I was recently told that my blog has been rather uninspired the last little bit. So I haven't posted anything as I really don't have anything to say. I'm off to work nights tonight, and I really wanted to slip down to the corner store and have some chocolate today, but I spent some time thinking about how far I have come and then I decided that it wasn't worth it. That was a little mini-win. Last night on the way home from work, I stopped in at the grocery store and only picked up veggies and chicken. I had a healthy stir fry for dinner (when I wanted to have some pasta). So another mini-win. I'll weigh in Saturday and then I'm off to visit my family in another province for a week. So until I leave in 3 days, I'm just going to focus on the little things - my mini-victories.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been completely absent from the online world lately. I'm just catching up on your last 3 posts now. And I have to say, I agree, HOORAY for mini-victories. Every little one counts and we fool ourselves if we don't believe that to be true.