Friday, December 24, 2010

Part way through the vacation

Okay - so I didn't get a post in before I travelled to visit family. I should have know better than to expect to post on a day where I got off work at 7 am and then had a flight that evening at 6pm and needed to sleep, clean the house, and pack inbetween! But I made it to my flight and had a lovely time with family.
Now I'm back home and my folks are visiting for a few days. I have a couple of big dinners planned (Christmas eve and Christmas day), but I'm planning on eating in moderation. I decided that if I skip the special foods we only eat at this time of year, I'll feel left out and probably overeat later (when I'm feeling sorry for myself). Thankfully, there is not a lot of junk food in the house (the benefit of hosting Christmas). I'm going to stick to Jenny Craig breakfasts and eat in moderation the rest of the day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think this was a very wise plan. Hope it went well for you!