Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some interesting facts

Blogger has this feature where you can look up the stats of who has been visiting your blog... I just looked through my stats and am a little astounded. I have told friends and family about my blog, but I don't really expect many people to visit. Probably because I'm just rambling about how my weight loss journey is going. And the thought of posting has helped stay on track more than I would have guessed at the start of this journey. So thanks for keeping me honest.

Someone in Kuwait visited my blog. I'm not really sure how they stumbled onto my blog, but I find it fasinating that someone would glance at my thoughts. But even more interesting was that there has been 3 visits to my blog by people in Slovenia. Three visits! Slovenia! Where they speak Solvene. Bizarre.

Not much is happening right now - just working (I have tonight off and then back to work tomorrow). And while I usually have a plan for eating healthy when at work, I don't do any exercise. Maybe in the new year I will have to figure out how to incorporate exercise into days when I work. After 12 hours on my feet, that's usually the last thing I want to do. I'm going to have to think about this and get back to you. All of you. Especially the readers in Slovenia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when I was trying to lose weight and working 12s I'd make myself take the stairs to get to my unit and then on breaks I'd find a quiet hidden stairwell and go up and down, stopping on landings sometimes to do stationary exercises (squats, lunges, push ups on the stairs). I found it helped a little, especially on nights it helped to keep me awake! Or you could look into using the gym at work...it's pretty dead at 4am, but that requires a long break, no food and a change of clothes...I never did it, but I know some people who have.