Friday, December 31, 2010

Weigh in 18

Well, the holidays are over. I go back to work tomorrow. So on this New Year's Eve - I'll be in bed early. I haven't done much reflection. I probably should take some time to set some goals for the coming year. Maybe later.

I weighed in a few days ago (one of my goals should be that I'm going to post more often). And over 5 days at my brother and sister's place and 6 days of company at my place, I gained 0.6 lbs. Which I am extremely happy about. I'm going to call that maintaining over the holidays. Holidays where I wasn't on a "diet" but tried to make better choices. I ate what was being served. I only ate Jenny Craig food for breakfast. Which was cereal for 2 weeks. And it helped having Christmas at my place - then I was able to control the junk food that came into my house (to a certain extent - some did slip by me).

My family use to spend a lot of time playing cards in the evening which inevitably leads to snacks, but we have been playing a lot of Wii when we get together. One day I think there was a total of 7 hours played on the Wii. And while that is not 7 hours of activity just for me, spread out for my whole family?.... Much more active than normal. So tomorrow - the new year - I start out with routine again and head back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! I would definately say that is maintaining! You are doing such a good job. Happy New Year!
Jen