Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sliding a bit

The last few days have not been the greatest. Yesterday, I bought ice cream and had pizza bread for a late night snack. I woke up with belly pains (like a lump of cement) this morning at 6am. Then today - I only ate the things on the diet, but I probably ate too much of them. I made some homemade veggie soup (all things I can have on my diet), but I think I ate too much. Not a ridiculous amount, but still - too much.

I have been exercising, though. So at least I have kept that up. So right now - I'm going to do the right thing (by not eating any more tonight) and I should go to bed. I recently read an article that talked about how important sleep is when you are trying to lose weight. So instead of recommitting tomorrow, I'm recommitting right now, focusing on the things I did right and working on the not so great things.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so true... sleep is so important!

Hope you had a good sleep.