Saturday, April 9, 2011

The past month

Okay - this isn't a list of excuses... I just feel that I should explain the last weigh in. Two weigh ins ago, I lost like 7 lbs. Well, the very next day - I gained 5 back. I don't think that weigh in was really accurate. That was a month and a half ago. Since then - work has been quite stressful. I applied for and have been trained for a new position, but I had to do a lot of prep work at home. And then today, I wrote an exam (just to be certified in my area of expertise - it was outside of work and not required for work). 3.5 hours long. Not including the hour long wait as we had to check in 1 hour early. So it is all finished. I also was lucky enough to have some company come to visit for a week in the middle of March. It was great to see family, but I definitely did not eat Jenny Craig food while they were here. They would have been fine with it, but I did not plan my life well enough to do that. It is finally sunny out. The past month has been VERY deary. And there has been ice everywhere. Now - there are puddles everywhere. But I have been out walking a little bit. My goggles broke and I'm not very good at swimming without them, but I have yet to pick up a new pair. Maybe next week. My next phone call with my JC consultant (who is very encouraging and I'm lucky to have her), we are going to discuss their new program - the one where you wear a metabolism measuring arm band. Then you have to enter all the food you eat as well as all the activity you get in a day (according to the measuring thingy). I think this will be a good way to keep me accountable. So when I have days like today (celebrating the end of the exam with sushi), I actually have to record it and not just pretend it didn't happen. So more accountability - just what I need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You rock, and you will kick butt. I'm proud of you.
Jen