Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Weigh in 25

I'm down 1.1 since last weigh in, but I gained weight before I strapped on this gizmo that measures my caloric burn. My official weigh in was Sunday and I was down 9 lbs in 5 days. Pretty great, eh? But I have been quite busy the last few days (I picked up an extra shift at work) and I have not been eating well. But even then, I logged in what I ate. So I'm back to work tomorrow and back to following my weight loss plan. I even got a delivery of Jenny Craig food today, so there is no excuse. And I'm off to bed now (this armband even measures how much I sleep - and now I'm seeing what an odd sleep pattern I have - crazy shift work!).

1 comment:

Margaret said...

How are you doing now? Do you like your gizmo - is it working for you?

I think you are doing awesome Myra - very inspiring.

- Margaret