Monday, April 18, 2011

Those slushies!!!!

Okay - since that last post - I have had 2 more DQ lemonade slushies. I just can't see to stop. Or to get on track. I was suppose to get my new metabolic meter today, but I was out and the UPS guy didn't leave it. The only time in the past 3 days that I left the house (and it was to go to the dentist), and they try to deliver when I'm not here. And I work the next 2 days (7 to 7) so there is no chance that I will be here when they come to drop it off... Which means I will need to go to pick it up (and it is at the other end of the city) so who knows when I will actually get this fancy new toy. And I still keep telling myself - "my diet will start tomorrow". It feels like I'm running out of tomorrows. Okay - enough with the venting. I'm going to try to get a solid 8 hours of sleep in before I go back to work tomorrow.

No comments: