Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 2 of counting

I did really good yesterday. Walked 30 minutes, ate well. Today has been okay so far. I've eaten okay (except for the cake I just ate - i'll explain) and just did 30 minutes of swimming laps and 20 minutes of deep water running (or at least what I guess you are supposed to do when you deep water run).

So far, I really like my new app for recording food and exercise. I even have a friend already on the site! I decided that even if I don't have good days - I'm still going to record. Then I can look back and see what patterns I have and then maybe I can change.

So about that cake... Every month here in my apartment building they have "cake day" in celebration of that month's birthdays. I have seen it set up before, but never had any. Well, today I broke down and had some. Carrot and chocolate cakes. I don't have a very big sweet tooth, so if I'm going to eat cake, I'm willing to wait for the good stuff. I regret the cake I had today. Store bought slab cake, kinda dry and super sweet, chalky icing. I should have passed. But May is my birthday month. And it will likely be the only cake I have (like I said - not a big sweet tooth). So I'm no going to stress out. I'll try to stay in my limit for the rest of the day!

(and the 2.2 lbs lost since yesterday?... All that sodium in the Chinese food I had on Sunday. No reason to get excited yet.)

No comments: