Thursday, May 10, 2012

Okay - last night did not end well. I ended up having mac 'n cheese - not all that healthy. But I got up early before work today and quickly cooked quinoa (both the regular and red - the red stuff is new for me, but tastes pretty much like the regular while stuff) and baked some fish for my lunch both today and tomorrow. There was pizza at work (for Nurses appreciation week), but it did not look great so I just left it. I did have a couple of small chocolate chip cookies. But the splurge was going for a booster juice on my last break at work. I got to walk outside and get fresh air (which was good for the soul;). And for about 400 calories, it was a pretty good dinner. I'm going to do a couple of minutes of yoga (for the sore back from the very busy day at work) and then off to bed. So today was great. I guess that makes up for yesterday. I just have to work on having fewer bad days and many more good days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me too. Fewer bad days would be good.