Tuesday, May 15, 2012

One week

I have been working the last few days. Then this morning woke up with the stomach flu. Just managed to get something down at 3 pm. The truly unfortunate thing is I had plans to golf today. And I had to cancel. It looks like such a beautiful day out there and I have spent most of the day in bed. I think even a walk would be great, except it is probably not a wise move. I would hate too be too far from home.

I did decide that I'm going to update my weight on myfitness pal every Monday and Thursday. My work week ends up being 9 days long. I work 2 days, 2 nights, then have 5 days off (normally). I have read that one should weigh in at the same time of day in order to accurately compare weigh loss. When you work shift work, that can be hard to do. So I was weighing in every 9 days before. But I think that is too long in between weigh ins. So I'm going to just weigh in 2x a week and if I happen to weigh in at 5 am once then 6 pm later, I figure it will all even out. So as of yesterday, I have lost just over 5 lbs. so the journey begins again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

5 pounds it awesome! You're gonna catch up to me really quickly, me thinks!.