Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weigh in 15

I can't believe that I didn't post anything this past week. I thought about doing it a few times, but I really didn't have anything to say. Today is the weigh in and I lost.... (drum roll please).... nothing. And I gained.... nothing. Life is good. There was a few times where I ate more than I should have, but still, no weight gain.

I did buy a hat this morning at the farmers market (locally made http://www.sugarsoul.ca/) this morning. I think I'm celebrating 35 lbs lost (okay, so I'm 0.4 lbs away, but the farmers market only runs on Saturdays). It was fun picking out hats. Especially hats that fit my big head. The one I bought was really comfortable, but there was another one that I liked. Sometimes, it is hard to make these decisions when you are by yourself... I'll let you decide if it was the right one (the other one was white with some colourful buttons on the side)... Brown with deep pink stitching. I'm also posting the picture 'cause I realized that my blog was looking a little text heavy and devoid of pictures.
Okay, I'm going to try to work on increasing the amount of activity I do in the next few weeks and eating well. Christmas season is fast approaching with all of its sweet treats and numerous temptations. I'm going to put in some serious work now before that happens.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh, the hat is SO cute. Love it on you. :)

Margaret said...

I think its a terrific hat!