Friday, October 8, 2010

Lack of Weigh ins

It is hard to weigh in when you are not at home. For example, at my parent's place 2 1/2 weeks ago, I used my mom's scale. I weighed in 3 days after I weighed in at home and somehow lost 6 pounds according to her scale. And that was after the train ride (where the eating wasn't the best). And that is the last time I have weighed myself. I'm finding that I'm going through scale withdrawal. So I know that this vacation has been better than most (eating and exercising), but I don't really know how I'm doing. I have a lot of new clothes for this vacation so I'm not really use to how they fit so I don't know if they are fitting better, especially after being washed. So I'm weighing in next Tuesday. And hopefully I made it through this vacation without too much damage to my weight loss progress.

The last 2 days I have golfed 48 holes! Well, maybe a little less. We went for 18 holes on Wednesday and I golfed 15-16 holes (by the end, I was tired and chasing my ball back and forth across the fairway was taking too long). Thursday we golfed another 18 holes (I probably did 14) and then another little par 3 (9 holes) in the evening. And you walk all 9 holes on a par 3 (the other 36 holes was in a golf cart). And now I'm going for another 9 today (on the par 5 - my dad and brother are doing 18 holes - I just don't think I could make it another 18).

Today is my sister's birthday, and I'm celebrating (Happy Birthday J!) so I don't think I should talk about what I'm eating tonight... I think birthday's are free days. Right? Well, I'm off to get ready for golf.

No comments: