Monday, October 18, 2010

Mini Goals for the week

I have decided that this week - I'm going to make use of the pool in my building (it was the biggest reason why I decided to move into this apartment). I'm going to swim every day this week. I was just thinking yesterday how I have almost another 2 weeks off and I need to make use of this time. So I'm going to work out really hard this week. And I'm going to let you know how I'm doing.

This morning I swam for 60 minutes... 25 laps frontcrawl, 10 laps backstroke, 5 minutes of jumping jacks (just to make it an even 60 minutes). And then this evening, instead of sitting and watching TV or reading (what I felt like doing), I went for a 60 minute walk. I just got home. Sure, I don't feel like I'm over my cold, but I figured I needed to some activity anyways... So this week.... more activity. It can be done!

No comments: