Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sick

I haven't had much to say for the last few days. Back at home is boring. There's just no other way to say it. And I feel like I show be doing more - I still have some time off from work and I keep telling myself that I shouldn't waste it. Except that I'm not doing much. It doesn't help that I have a cold. I was fighting a cold on my vacation, but after loading up on cold medication - I thought I had beat it. But it is back. With a vengeance. And it has been slowly getting worse. So today I hit the drug store and got some more cold medication.

I have been eating well these last few days. But I find it difficult to be active when I'm under the weather. I'm sure people can relate to this. I did go for a swim, got in a 2 hour walk on the last warm day of the year (I could sure feel the nip in the air today), done some Wii fitness, and cleaned up my house (well - it could use more cleaning - but I did windows). And that's about all I have done this week. I think I'm going to head off to bed - I'm trying to make sure that I get lots of rest. Which sometimes backfires - my nap this afternoon has ensured that I'm wide awake now... Hopefully I feel better soon!

No comments: