Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Weigh in 11

I know that this post is about 4 weeks after the last weigh in post (well, 4 weeks and 1 day after weigh in 10 to be exact). I have been away from home for that entire time so I did not step on my own scale. I took the train to my folks' place several provinces away. I stayed with them for 1 1/2 weeks. It was really relaxing. I was active and ate well. I totally noticed the difference with my cardio and being able to move easier.

I then went on a great trip to Eastern Canada with my cousin. And saw parts of the country I have never seen before. I had fun shopping and playing tourist. I ate some great food, and boy - did we walk everywhere. And finally on the last day, we saw some stunning fall colours on the trees! And my cousin put me up for a couple of days at her place and I got to celebrate another cousin's 1st birthday. I had fun playing on bikes and baseball with little boys and wrestling with a puppy.

Then out west to the Rockies to spend a week with my family. Where I golfed a ridiculous amount (in 3 days, I'm sure that I tripled the amount of golf I have played in the past 4 years). And swam around a little bit in the hot springs, went for a couple of walks up the mountain. And finally celebrated my sister's birthday. And it was a pretty important one.

And through all 4 weeks.... I LOST WEIGHT!... It is amazing what moderation will do. So today, I'm down 5.1 lbs since last weigh in and down 31.1 lbs in total! And that's the absolutely best part of the entire vacation! I just did another happy dance. Please feel free to dance around with me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH YeMMYYoooo!!!

Anonymous said...

You is bcoming a skinny ladie.

Unknown said...

So, so, so, so proud!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!