Sunday, January 23, 2011

The past weekend

I think you will be pleased to know that I passed my course this past weekend. I guess the studying part of my week paid off. And I ate the right things.

I got up Saturday morning and did some yoga before class. I brought veggies and a protein bar. But come lunch time, out came the pizza. I figured that if I'm going to eat pizza, it's going to be the kind I want to eat (like greek or thin crust with 5 cheeses (and yes, I love my cheese pizza) and not the standard 3 kinds you get when people order pizza for groups), so I went to the cafeteria and bought salmon salad and yogurt with fruit.

Today I did not do any videos before or after class (but the goal was to do a video 6 times a week). I have done one every day this week and decided to take today off. I was more prepared for lunch today and brought my own lunch. They ordered in subway (which is healthy enough) but seeing as I brought lunch, I figured I might as well have the stuff I brought.

Tomorrow is weigh in and I know it has been a good week. I haven't felt bloated all week from eating too much. I have exercised 6 days out of 7. I have been active each day. I could have had more water to drink. But I have felt in control this entire week. Which is a feeling that I have been missing for a while. So even if I don't lose any weight - it was a good week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad for you, My!

Anonymous said...

Good job!
Jen