Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Starting out well

I think I really needed to look at my motivation again. It totally helped today. I got in my 30 minutes of exercise. Well, I guess it was longer than 30 minutes. I did 30 minutes of stretching and when I heard the weather today - I just had to go for a walk. It was only -4 at noon! After weeks of -20 weather, it was like a summer day. Okay, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but it was nice to have sun, even it was a weak sun. So that was probably a 30 minute walk. And then I was bored this afternoon (rather putting off studying for advanced CPR this weekend) so I played over 30minutes of Wii Fit. A lot of activity for not trying to have a lot of activity.

Food wise - today was good too. I did have a hot chocolate (after the winter walk), but that's the only part where I went off the plan. And it was light hot chocolate. I am so prepared for the next few days of work - I even prepped my veggies! Getting things ready tomorrow will be quick. The goal is to do 20 minutes of yoga before I head off to work. Which should work because I have my lunch all ready to go. I'll will let you know if I do get up for the yoga!

No comments: