Friday, January 21, 2011

School all weekend

My day off - I did a 30 minute workout tape, walked to a coffee shop to study (maybe 20 minute walk), and just finished playing 30 minutes of Wii Fit (not exercise, but better than sitting on the couch). I might have had too much fruit today - I bought frozen raspberries and frozen peaches (I warm them up and put vanilla greek yogurt on them - my current favorite dessert). I had 2 bowls full. So I'm sure I was over my calorie limit for the day, but that is much better than having a bag of chips!

I'm in a course this weekend. Where lunch is provided. Which means I need to head out of the house tomorrow morning with a plan. I could either bring a bag lunch (which might mean leaving all my classmates when lunch is brought out) or trying to eat as healthy as I can there. I think there will be a day of sandwiches and a pizza day. The sandwiches probably wouldn't be so bad - the pizza will probably be pretty greasy (and probably not the kind I like). What's the point of splurging on pizza that isn't your favorite?

So here is the plan: I think I'm going to bring healthy things (like veggie sticks and protein bars) and try to do the best I can. If they bring out something like pizza, I could try to find a decent salad at the cafeteria. Here is to a healthy weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a good weekend and food is working out!