Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Quick update at the end of the day

So I did get up early - did 20 minutes of yoga. I felt pretty good afterwards. I thought it would be good to do something active after work, but I got home at 7:30 and crashed into my chair in front of the TV. And now I'm off to bed to do it all over tomorrow at 5:30. 12 hour shifts are tough. But I did eat well - only splurged on hot chocolate this evening. I think I need to finish the tin, so I don't have it in the house. I seem to do a lot better when that junk isn't even around. I don't know how other people have junk food in their house and not polish it off. If it is around - it is calling my name - constantly.

Today was a good day. And I only have one more day. So I'm heading to bed early so I can do some yoga tomorrow morning.

No comments: