Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Really moving

Today I had a day off during a stretch of 5 days of work. I got up this morning, checked my email, had some breakfast and was feeling really lethargic. It's quite hot here right now. Which also means that my east facing apartment gets really warm first thing. I just wanted to flop on the couch. But I had put on my workout clothes when I first got up and it motivated me to get moving. So I went for a walk. A really long walk. And there was a pleasant breeze - it didn't start to feel really hot until the last 20 minutes. So I walked for 1 hour 45 minutes! I'm feeling... well, not energized, but at least active (can you feel active?) and healthy. I think I need to commit to making activity a bigger part of my day. I think that is partly why the weight loss has slowed down.

Weigh in day is 2 days away and I need to make sure I get do some kind of movement tomorrow as well.

No comments: