Monday, July 12, 2010

Victory?

So I have decided that I'm going to try to bike at least once on my days off. And I have to give myself this goal because I don't really like biking so far. It is very difficult. I know this is because I weigh too much for my poor legs to push me up some of the small hills. So I think I want to keep doing it until it becomes easy and enjoyable. I'll get there.

I was going to bike today. I had it all set up in my mind to do. And then I woke up to... RAIN. Why isn't the weather cooperating with my exercise goals? So I did not go biking. And then feeling lazy - I ended up in front of the TV. And by 4, I was pretty bored. There is plenty of things to do - I just wasn't doing them. And with the boredom came.... the munchies. GREAT. So to avoid overeating - I jumped on a bus (in the rain) to the mall, got some sushi (not too much - and the right kind - it wasn't overeating, just a treat) and then went to a movie. So the cost of not pigging out tonight?... Over $20. But I didn't overeat. I have to figure out a cheaper way to do this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!

$20 is a small price to pay to stay honest.

Need to get mud flaps and windshield wippers for your glasses.

Unknown said...

I say victory!