Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weigh in - 3

Yahoo! so I'm down 4.3 lbs since last weigh in! That's 16.3 lbs in 1 month! And 4 inches (off all over - bust, hips, arms, legs). Super awesome because the scale hadn't moved for 8 days, and then, on the 9th (my weigh in day), all of a sudden, I lose it!

I have eaten Jenny Craig food now for 4 weeks and I'm still finding it easy to do. Sure, there are times when I want to eat junk (it really helps that I don't have any junk in the house to eat) and yes, sometimes I'm still hungry, but I'm getting used to filling up on veggies and I miss water when I get too busy at work to drink. But I love how easy it is to follow the menus. Shopping is a breeze - I know the few items I need to pick up so I don't even go down the tempting isles. Ah, the feeling of being in control. So here's to a healthier me than one month ago!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

whoops I just left a comment on June 30, but I wanted you to see it here, can you e-mail me?
Jen (macdonald) Fehr
countryfehratsaskteldotnet