Thursday, June 24, 2010

Went for a walk...

I did go on that bike ride yesterday.... and found out how many hills there actually are right by me! When I finally made it home yesterday - I couldn't move for 30 minutes. That is going to be my goal by the end of summer. To ride that route without having to walk up the hills. I'm pretty sure it can be done.

I only went for a walk today. 45 minutes. It looked like it was about to rain any moment, so I cut the walk short. And then when I got home and looked at the clock and realized that I cut it short and it still turned out to be 45 minutes, I knew that I'm doing better than I was a few weeks ago. I wasn't the least bit tired and I actually felt energized and not drained! I don't remember feeling like that before. So good news. I can easily walk 45 minutes now and it feels like a short walk. Slowly getting stronger and more healthy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's awesome My. I love my exercise. Usually anyways.