Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Reward

I figure I need positive reinforcement. So after following the plan to a "T" and feeling motivated (even though there was that one night that I really wanted to cheat), I decided to treat myself. And bought flowers. The florist even did the arrangement for me. There is nothing worse that buying flowers and then sticking them in a water jug without even trying to arrange them. I think it looks really sad. So I went all out. I even needed to buy the vase. It looks pretty good!
Yesterday finished up as a great day - I ate well and when I started to get bored in the evening (and wanting to eat), I went out for a lovely walk. It was still pretty warm out. And I didn't feel like eating even a little bit when I got home. Just needed water. So I think I'm going to go for a bike ride now - maybe a shorter one than last time. I need to get use to this bike seat!

No comments: