Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sushi

So Sunday night (after working 12 hours) I was walking home, and I convinced myself that I was really hungry. So I stopped off and bought sushi. Before this, I was eating sushi 2-3 times a week (my favorite food). And after I consumed 2 rolls, I looked at the calories. Not a great idea. But instead feeling like a failure and throwing in the towel, I decided to look at it as a learning opportunity - and try very hard not to go out after work. So back on track now. And not giving up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you for only stopping at two. And even better for not beating yourself up. I really do believe that's the key.

Anonymous said...

Myra! Wow, so cool to find you! Found you off of Amanda's blog. I'm so proud of you. We have been out of touch a long time, but to see you, and hear about you, I'm so proud of you and I miss you!
Jen (macdonald) Fehr
countryfehratsaskteldotnet