Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weigh in - 1

I have decided that I'm weighing in today because that works for my schedule. My weigh in days for Jenny Craig are every Saturday. But that really doesn't work for me. My life works on a 9 day week. How is that, you ask? Well, I work two 12 hour days, then two 12 hour nights, then 5 days off. Repeat. Every now and then I work 5 days on and then 4 days off. I decided that since this weight loss is for me, I'm going to weigh in for myself. Mostly because you are suppose to weigh yourself in at the same time in the day for it to be accurate. How could it possible be accurate if I was weighing myself at 5am one week and the very next week at 4pm when I wake up to work a night shift. I'll weigh in on the first full day off. So today is my first official weigh in.

I lost 6.9lbs!!! Yay! I'm feeling like this program is going to work. It is easy to bring things to work because there isn't much prep work. Yes, some days I have been hungry, but I can eat unlimited veggies and that helps. And I haven't cheated once yet. So still feeling motivated - I'm off for a swim now (my knee has been bugging me - I think I'll wait before I go for a ride on new bike)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh. Love the new blog look. Very nice.

And YAY!!!! Congrats on the great loss. So very awesome.

Glad for you.

I need to get back on track, but that will have to wait until next week.

Unknown said...

Yahoo!

Good job!

Off to a good start!